Use of Website
- By accessing or using the Website, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old or have reached the age of majority in your jurisdiction.
- You will not use the Website in any manner that may impair its availability, accessibility, or functionality.
- You are solely responsible for any content you post or provide on the Website.
- The content, design, layout, graphics, and other elements of the Website are protected by intellectual property laws and are our exclusive property and/or the property of our licensors.
- You may not use, reproduce, modify, distribute, or display any part of the Website without our prior written permission.
- Any unauthorized use of the Website or its content may violate intellectual property laws and could result in legal action.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- The information and materials provided on the Website are for general informational purposes only and do not constitute professional advice.
- We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any information or materials on the Website.
- Your use of the Website is solely at your own risk and we disclaim any warranties, whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
Limitation of Liability
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website.
- This limitation applies even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- In no event shall our total liability to you exceed the amount paid, if any, by you for accessing or using the Website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction